More than 50 sessions connecting you to industry insights, endless possibilities to drive business transformation and new product innovations.
A new way to stay connected
As we continue to adapt to the ‘new normal’ and explore innovative ways to interact with each other, we’re excited to bring you a new way to stay connected with the TechnologyOne community and our latest insights, best practices, and innovations.
Our first-ever User Connect virtual event series is a comprehensive programme of content – live and on-demand. Connecting you to industry insights, endless possibilities to drive business transformation and new product innovations.
View full agenda
- Bruce RosselRelationship Manager - e-Invoicing Digital Delivery, Australian Taxation Office
- David Young, Senior Presales Consultant
Reece Harrison, Presales Consultant
Jim Heintzberger, Business Development Manager,
- Roxanne Hoare, Customer Community Manager, TechnologyOne
Chris Beckwith, Group Support Manager TechnologyOne
- Peter Suchting
Group Director - Local Government
- Jamie CoxEducation Pre-sales
- Brendan Andrea
Representatives from University of Lincoln, QUT, Swinburne University, York St John University and the London School of Economics & Political Science
- David White
National Group Manager - Prosthesis & Rebates
- Michael Luhrs
Director - Product Success
Who should attend?
User Connect is for any TechnologyOne customer looking to connect with industry experts, maximise their existing investment, or learn about the latest features and enhancements in our 2020B release.
How do I attend?
All sessions are currently available to view on-demand.
Can I ask questions during the sessions?
During the live Insights sessions you’ll have the opportunity to interact with the host via a live Q&A. For our Transformation and Innovation sessions, you can submit questions via Q&A, which will be answered at the end of the day.
What are the technical requirements?
* To participate, you just need an Internet connection and web browser – this can be on your desktop or mobile device.
* We strongly recommend that you test your system beforehand.
* Check that you meet the minimum system requirements.
* Review the FAQs if you experience any problems.
* Recommended browsers: Google Chrome, Firefox, Microsoft Edge, Safari