Your enterprise, connected
In a world of rapid technological change, how will successful businesses prosper in 2018 and beyond? It’s about becoming a truly connected enterprise with a more agile, innovative and customer-centric environment.
2018B introduces 389 new features and enhancements, giving you our most connected enterprise release ever. And to continue our focus on listening to our customers, over 20 per cent of these new features and enhancements are delivering on direct feedback from our Customer Community.
More integrations2018B delivers more integrations across more products than ever before. Key new integration features include advanced connectors for Human Resource & Payroll, Imports & Exports for many product areas, synchronisation of spatial data and much more..
Project BudgetingProject Budgeting brings the full power of Enterprise Budgeting to Project Portfolio Management, enabling you to manage your project budgets from any device, anywhere at any time.
Privacy Rights ManagementUse our Privacy Rights Management to track, manage and report on privacy requests from legislation including the European Union's General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), Australia's National Privacy Principles (NPP) and the Australian Privacy Principles (APP).
More integrations across more products
2018B delivers more integrations than ever before, and features out-of-the-box integrations that don't require any technical assistance to configure and use. Here are the integration features in 2018B designed to transform your business and make life simple:
- File-based data sources in Analytics mean you can use spreadsheets to drive your Analytics dashboards
- Human Resource & Payroll connectors enable you to connect to external eLearning and Award Interpretation providers quickly and easily
- Pay Now in Requests & Applications enables constituents to use modern payment gateways to make council payments
- Spatial Synchronisation automatically synchronises spatial data with your asset register
- UCAS integration manages the end-to-end application process for undergraduate students in the United Kingdom
- Publisher brings your data together to produce executive reports and documents
- Imports & Exports allow you to load and unload configuration and transactions from many product areas
Included in this release
Automated Document Summaries
Local Government CRM
Local Government Billing and Debtors
Strategic Asset Management Modelling
Making life simple2018B is all about making life simple, for you and your customers. The new Local Government CRM, HRP Conversations, ECM Automated Document Summaries and Privacy Rights Management system will greatly simplify your business operations.
Increased productivityThe delivery of advanced integrations that require no technical expertise to use, together with the new Local Government Billing & Debtors module, Project Budgeting and Strategic Asset Management Modelling, will help you realise significant efficiencies in your business.
We do the entire upgrade for youSaaS customers gain extra benefits as TechnologyOne takes full responsibility for the entire software update process. This allows you to mitigate risk associated with incompatible software upgrades, while staying focused on your core business, not technology.
Power of Evolution
Substantial investment into R&D each year means we provide our customers a strong, continuing competitive advantage through an enterprise solution that adapts and evolves by embracing new technologies, concepts and innovation.