Reimagine your inventory management system
Read about the key challenges that hospitals are facing in inventory management, and the impact on their operations
Operational outcomes equal patient outcomes
Healthcare providers are facing ongoing pressures that are now exacerbated by the impact of a global pandemic. In particular, the unprecedented operational challenges that COVID-19 is presenting to the sector.
Supply chain disruptions and shortages of personal protective equipment (PPE) and other crucial medical supplies have highlighted inventory management as a key focus for many providers. Having the right systems in place can drive efficiencies across not only procurement and inventory management, but clinical operations and patient safety.
As part of TechnologyOne’s OneCare solution, Procedure Management ensures visibility, accuracy and efficiency, allowing you to focus on better patient outcomes.
Our checklist will help you identify the key factors to consider when selecting an inventory management solution.
Imagine combining proven financial and supply chain management to:
- Automate replenishment to reduce stock wastage and accurately expense items
- Accurately track items used in procedures to provide data to improve business processes
- Scan items directly into your procurement system to reduce errors and double-handling
- Integrate with your Patient Administration System to reduce transaction processing costs and risk of inaccurate billing or funding claims
- Gain a single view of suppliers to enable analysis, price negotiation and accurate billing claims
- Access a real-time view of your inventory to improve data analysis and visibility
Removing manual processes has been a game-changer for us; we have reduced errors, seen significant time savings and now have a clear understanding of live inventory.
Checklist: What to look for in an inventory management solutionA checklist for healthcare leaders, providers and staff to identify the key factors to consider when selecting an inventory management solution.
Transforming supply chain to improve patient outcomesDigitally transforming your supply chain drives efficiencies across not only procurement and inventory management, but clinical operations and patient safety.
Ensuring data security
and patient safetyClinicians work hard to ensure patient safety, and IT security must be considered another layer in its success.
Learn more about Procedure ManagementTechnologyOne has worked with leading
hospitals to build a fit-for-purpose procedure management solution for the hospital sector.
Ready to learn more?
Our team is here to help. Provide us with your details and we will contact you.
Alternatively, contact your local office 9am - 5pm Monday to Friday.