Join us at an upcoming event
- Closing date for receipt of director nominations for 2023 is 4 January 2023 and for 2024 is 3 January 2024, in accordance with ASX Listing Rule 14.3 (35 days prior to AGM).
- The Annual General Meeting (AGM) is held on a Wednesday morning at BCEC. Our shareholders are invited to join to vote in the AGM each year.
- The Ex-dividend date occurs one business day before TechnologyOne’s Record Date. To be entitled to a dividend a shareholder must have purchased the shares before the ex-dividend date. If you purchase shares on or after that date, the previous owner of the shares (and not you) is entitled to the dividend.
- The Record Date is 5.00pm on the date TechnologyOne closes its share register to determine which shareholders are entitled to receive the current dividend. It is the date where all changes to registration details must be finalised. The Record Date must be at least 7 business days after the announcement of the Results (and record date being published).
- The Payment Date is the date on which TechnologyOne’s dividend is paid to shareholders. The payment date is approximately 10 business days after the Record Date.
Have a question?
For all investor enquires, we are here to help.