Join us at an upcoming event
|Distribute 2022 Annual Report||16 Jan 2023|
|Payment date for interim dividend||16 Jun 2023|
|Announcement of Full Year Results for 2023||21 Nov 2023|
|Media Interviews||21 Nov 2023|
|Presentations to Institutions||22 Nov 2023 to 24 Nov 2023|
|Ex-Div for 2023 Final Dividend||30 Nov 2023|
|Record date for 2023 dividend||01 Dec 2023|
|Payment date for 2023 final dividend||15 Dec 2023|
|Distribute 2023 Annual Report (placeholder only)||17 Jan 2024|
|Annual General Meeting 2024 (tentative)||21 Feb 2024|
|Distribute 2023 Annual Report||15 Jan 2024|
|Annual General Meeting 2024||21 Feb 2024|
|Announcement of Half Year Results for 2024||21 May 2024|
|Media Interviews||21 May 2024|
|Presentations to Institutions||22 May 2024|
|Ex-Div for 2024 Interim Dividend||30 May 2024|
|Record date for interim dividend||31 May 2024|
|Payment date for interim dividend||14 Jun 2024|
|Announcement of Full Year Results for 2024||19 Nov 2024|
|Media Interviews||19 Nov 2024|
|Presentations to Institutions||20 Nov 2024 to 22 Nov 2024|
|Ex-Div for 2024 Final Dividend||28 Nov 2024|
|Record date for 2024 dividend||29 Nov 2024|
|Payment date for 2024 final dividend||13 Dec 2024|
|Distribute 2024 Annual Report (placeholder only)||13 Jan 2025|
|Annual General Meeting 2025 (tentative)||19 Feb 2025|
- Closing date for receipt of director nominations for 2023 is 4 January 2023 and for 2024 is 3 January 2024, in accordance with ASX Listing Rule 14.3 (35 days prior to AGM).
- The Annual General Meeting (AGM) is held on a Wednesday morning at BCEC. Our shareholders are invited to join to vote in the AGM each year.
- The Ex-dividend date occurs one business day before TechnologyOne’s Record Date. To be entitled to a dividend a shareholder must have purchased the shares before the ex-dividend date. If you purchase shares on or after that date, the previous owner of the shares (and not you) is entitled to the dividend.
- The Record Date is 5.00pm on the date TechnologyOne closes its share register to determine which shareholders are entitled to receive the current dividend. It is the date where all changes to registration details must be finalised. The Record Date must be at least 7 business days after the announcement of the Results (and record date being published).
- The Payment Date is the date on which TechnologyOne’s dividend is paid to shareholders. The payment date is approximately 10 business days after the Record Date.
Link Market Services Limited
Phone: + 61 1300 554 474
Fax: +61 (2) 9287 0303
Have a question?
For all investor enquires, we are here to help.