We provide a global SaaS ERP solution that transforms business and makes life simple for our customers
TechnologyOne (ASX:TNE) is Australia's leading enterprise software company and one of Australia's top 200 ASX-listed companies.
We have been continually profitable since 1992, with 12 consecutive years of record profit, revenue, and record SaaS fees.
TechnologyOne has a total commitment to full market disclosure, and has a proud history of providing dividends to shareholders. As of 2021 we are proudly carbon neutral and are pleased to be a leader in this space.
Continually profitable for over 25 years
- Our Corporate Governance and Sustainability practices support our core values of trust, customer success, innovation and equality.
- View our latest ASX announcements for our half and full year financial results, and our current and past annual reports.
- View key dates for the TechnologyOne financial calendar and join us at an upcoming event.
Meet TechnologyOne's Board of Directors
Adrian Di MarcoExecutive Chairman
Ron McLeanNon-Executive Director
John MactaggartNon-Executive Director
Pat O'SullivanDeputy Chair & Lead Independent Director
Rick AnsteyNon-Executive Director
Jane AndrewsNon-Executive Director
Sharon DoyleNon-Executive Director
Clifford RosenbergNon-Executive Director
Peter BallNon-Executive Director
Stephen KennedyCompany Secretary
When did TechnologyOne list on the Australian Securities Exchange?
TechnologyOne listed on the Australian Securities Exchange on 8 December 1999.
What was the listing price?
TechnologyOne's listing price was $1.00.
How can I buy TechnologyOne shares?
TechnologyOne shares can be purchased through a licensed broker.
What is TechnologyOne's share registry?
TechnologyOne's share registry is managed by Link Market Services Limited.
When does TechnologyOne release its results?
Please see our latest Financial Calendar
How much does TechnologyOne invest in R&D?
TechnologyOne continues to reinvest approximately 20% of its revenue in R&D annually.
What is Technology One's ASX Code?
TechnologyOne's ASX Code is TNE.
How do I receive TechnologyOne dividend payments?
In July 2005, TechnologyOne mandated the electronic payment of dividends to Australian shareholders. For further information, or to request a direct credit instruction form, please contact Link Market Services Limited.
What do I do if I have lost or misplaced a dividend cheque?
Please contact Link Market Services Limited to discuss this matter.
How do I get a copy of TechnologyOne's annual report?
Where can I download Security Holder Forms?
View the Security Holder Forms on Link Market Services.
- By committing to deliver insanely great products and services to our customers
- Through our relentless pursuit to reduce the time, effort and cost of implementing our solutions, without compromising the quality of our customers' experience
- By embracing the power of new and emerging technologies, to inspire and drive our innovation and creativity. Simplicity is the key to innovation and creativity.
- Through innovation, creativity and deep collaboration between our product groups.
By constantly challenging the status quo, learning and adapting to a continually changing world.
- By committing to excellence in every part of our business. We don't settle for anything less.
- By honestly admitting when we are not meeting our high standards, not delivering insanely great products or a compelling customer experience and having the conviction and drive to change this.
- Through leadership, not management - talented leaders who have deep domain knowledge, set ambitious agendas, inspire their people, and work side by side with them to make the impossible possible.
- By committing to 'doing', not 'trying'.
Through our people, who are passionate, highly talented and committed to our ideals and goals.
Historical Dividend Information
|INTERIM DIVIDEND|| FINAL DIVIDEND|
(incl Special Dividend)
|Amount per share (cents)||Franking||Amount per share (cents)||Franking||Amount per share (cents)|