For industries such as utilities, airports, ports, road, rail and mining, where assets provide the backbone of the business, having a high performing, reliable asset base is critical.
Operating, maintaining, building and renewing critical assets, requires significant expertise to ensure the lowest cost of ownership. Back office capability such as financial management, inventory, purchasing and costing is essential to support asset management.
Integrated enterprise software to manage high-value, critical assets enables asset owners to achieve operational excellence, reduce cost of asset ownership and ensure regulatory and safety compliance.
Mainpower New Zealand
View more >
Any device. Any where. Any time.Whether you’re considering a Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) strategy or simply want to provide your employees with access to your enterprise system from smart mobile devices, Ci Anywhere delivers powerful enterprise software that is incredibly easy to use.
Learn more about Ci Anywhere > Watch the video >
Transformation through innovation, insight and experienceDrawing from 30 years of industry knowledge and the product experience of 300 consultants, we can help you navigate the new corporate landscape to transform your business and implement change that matters.
Learn more about consulting services >
We take complete responsibility for supporting your solutionWe know how important ongoing support is to your business. That’s why our support team are true advocates for your success. We are your experts in the software, your voice within TechnologyOne and your reliable source of friendly help.
Learn more about customer support >
NewsMore news >
- TechnologyOne and Brisbane City Council resolve dispute
Media release 05-12-2017
- TechnologyOne takes innovation on the road with Showcase New Zealand
Media release 28-11-2017
- Technology One Limited announces 8th consecutive year of record revenues, record licence fees and record profits, driven by the TechnologyOne Cloud
Media release 21-11-2017
- James Cook University and TechnologyOne tap into Townsville student thinking for innovative water management solutions
Media release 06-11-2017
- TechnologyOne SaaS wins second Federal Government shared services hub contract with Department of Industry, Innovation and Science
Media release 31-10-2017
There are currently no events